I'm trying to get cdb working with Code::Blocks. Unfortunately CodeBlocks does not detect it. I have done the following (in this order):
1. Installed CodeBlocks (10.5 with MinGW).
2. Installed MSVC 2010 Ultimate.
3. Updated CodeBlocks files to the most recent nightly build (7 jan).
4. Configured CodeBlocks to work with MSVC 2010. Everything compiles fine.
5. Installed MS Debugging Tools.
6. Following this: http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php?topic=8454.0
I can't get cdb.exe working because it is not detected.
I'm using Windows 7 Pro 32-bit.
(Global) Compiler settings -> Toolchain executables -> Compiler installation directory:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0
(Global) Compiler settings -> Toolchain executables -> Additional paths:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 10.0\Common7\IDE
C:\Program Files\Debugging Tools for Windows (x86)
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\bin
I ensured and all of the above paths are correct. Additionally, the first one (Common7\IDE) is added to the environment path.
I tried restarting CodeBlocks and redetecting the compiler (clicking auto-detect and then setting the paths again) and I can still see:
"Debugger: --- Invalid debugger ---".
The only debugger shown under global debugger settings is GDB.
What am I doing wrong?