Author Topic: Project Exporter Plugin  (Read 22042 times)

Offline Alpha

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: Project Exporter Plugin
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 04:15:25 pm »
I just see some other good tools:
include-what-you-use
That looks to be a very powerful tool (in progress), but I think it is a bit of overkill for my purposes (aiding pseudo-detection of used libraries).  I have ended up (currently) using a regex to scan the files.

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2012, 02:29:18 pm »
At work, I had to provide a Premake build script today and tried this plugin. It works pretty well from what I see. Are you still working on this?

If you have no own repository, I would like to integrate this into the official C::B repo. Would that be OK? Hence I would need some help (if you are willing) to adopt the Linux build system and the Linux project file. Did you ever try this on Linux?
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline Alpha

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 02:01:22 am »
Yes, I am still working on this, however, I have been very busy with studies, and lacked the time to finish a working Autotools export (which is what I was waiting for before posting the next version).

I do not have my own repository, so that would be great if you could include it in Code::Blocks' repository.  Unfortunately, I do not currently have easy access to a Linux computer, so it is untested there.
(If it is integrated, the ProjectsImporter plugin should probably be patched to be made aware of this plugin, so the menu building hack in this plugin can be removed.)

My current code (0.3a) contains minor tweaks to Premake, decent accuracy improvement for Bakefile, and preliminary Autotools code (not yet functional).

(Glad to hear that it works.)

Offline Alpha

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 09:28:00 pm »
Attached is my initial attempt at integration with the build systems.  I am sure I have missed something, but at least it should help (I hope).