Author Topic: undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::get_current_path_api(std::str  (Read 6322 times)

clever101

Merry Christmas , everyone.

Yesterday  I download the Boost library. i use CodeBlocks (with Mingw32 gcc V4.4.1) to compile it. The bjam command line is :bjam install --toolset=gcc--prefix="C:\zjc\PluginFramework\boost_1_42_0" --build-type=complete. and it is successful. and i want to test the library. i write some code as follow:

Code
   #include <stdlib.h>
    #include <iostream>
    using std::cout;
    using std::wcout;
    using std::endl;
    #include <string>
    using std::string;
    using std::wstring;

#include <boost/algorithm/string.hpp>
    #include <boost/filesystem/path.hpp>
    #include <boost/filesystem/operations.hpp>
    #include <boost/format.hpp>

int main(int argc, char* argv[])
    {
        // ANSI character format
        cout << boost::format( "%1% %2%" ) % "Hell" % "Low" <<endl;
        string s1 = boost::str( boost::format( "%2% %1%" ) % "Hell" % "Low" );
        cout << s1 << endl;
        // UNICODE character format
        wcout << boost::wformat( L"%s %X" ) % L"-1 is" % -1 << endl;
        wstring s2 = boost::str( boost::wformat( L"%2$s %1$.2f" ) % 3.141592 % L"Version" );
        wcout << s2 << endl;
        // get the path of application(ANSI character set), note:boost::filesystem::path
        string AnsiPath = boost::filesystem::initial_path<boost::filesystem::path>().string();
        cout<<AnsiPath<<endl;
         // get the path of application(unicode character set), note:boost::filesystem::wpath
        wstring UnicodePath = boost::filesystem::initial_path<boost::filesystem::wpath>().string();
        wcout<<UnicodePath<<endl;
        system("PAUSE");
        return 0;
    }

one compile error occur: obj\Debug\main.o:C:\zjc\PluginFramework\boost_1_42_0\include\boost-1_42\boost\filesystem\operations.hpp|530|undefined reference to `boost::filesystem::detail::get_current_path_api(std::string&)'|

I have added the the library at linker option.My Environment: Win 7 Home version, Code::Blocks V 10.05.

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
I have added the the library at linker option.My Environment: Win 7 Home version, Code::Blocks V 10.05.
That was correct. What's you actual issue then?!
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ