Author Topic: for some reason, things aren't working the way they should.  (Read 3293 times)

Offline masz

• Single posting newcomer
for some reason, things aren't working the way they should.
« on: March 22, 2011, 12:23:17 am »
I'm not sure if this is a problem with C++ or with codeblocks, and since this doesn't seem to happen with other people, I don't think this qualifies as a bug, so I'm posting this here.
For some reason, every time I use the command to scan a number and then the one to print it, it prints the number 2686732 instead, regardless of what number it scanned, and if I have it print more than one number at a time, the second one is 2686728, the third is 2686724, and so on.
I'm pretty sure this is not a problem with my commands, principally considering how it was all working fine for me before.
Can anyone help me with that?
Thanks in advance.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: for some reason, things aren't working the way they should.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 01:04:27 am »
No one...
This is not a general programming forum. You should have read the rules, before posting your question...

Find a good book or read the manual for the functions you're calling...
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline masz

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 01:28:08 am »
No one...
This is not a general programming forum. You should have read the rules, before posting your question...

Find a good book or read the manual for the functions you're calling...
Sorry, I've read the rules, but I thought this question could be placed here, since I'm pretty sure the commands I used are correct and aren't the problem.
If this isn't the right place to ask, this thread can just be deleted, I guess.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 01:30:23 am by masz »

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 07:24:25 am »
Code::Blocks is an IDE not a compiler.
So the problem can not be related to C::B and therefore violates oiur forum rules !!

Topic locked !!