Author Topic: wxGridBagSizer pluin  (Read 19878 times)

Offline Feneck91

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: wxGridBagSizer pluin
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 06:14:23 am »
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................ ok.
Yes, I use xrc files to make my GUI. These missing items into wxSmith should not exists because they don't have the capability to read/write informations from/to xrc ?
Do you think it have a way to make patch to let xrc to use these capability ? The developper who have made these capabilities should know why xrc doesn't support it.
It's not critical but I would like to congratulate all Code::Blocks developper who made really a very good GUI ! Great Job everybody !!!!!!!
PS: wiki comparison is not up to date...
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 09:38:10 am by Feneck91 »

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2012, 01:24:57 pm »
PS: wiki comparison is not up to date...
Feel free to update it - its a WiKi, so that's what its for. The login is the same as for the forums.
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline Feneck91

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2012, 01:50:22 pm »
Ok, I'll see next week to update part of this wiki....

Offline Alpha

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2012, 03:24:38 pm »
These missing items into wxSmith should not exists because they don't have the capability to read/write informations from/to xrc ?
Do you think it have a way to make patch to let xrc to use these capability ? The developper who have made these capabilities should know why xrc doesn't support it.
XRC file format: wxGridBagSizer?

Offline Feneck91

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2012, 08:44:13 am »
These missing items into wxSmith should not exists because they don't have the capability to read/write informations from/to xrc ?
XRC file format: wxGridBagSizer?
I just ask the question "why this sizer is not supported by xrc file into wxSmith ?". I'm not angry just to understand why it doesn't works...
I think, all peaple that have contribute to wxSmith development have made best effort to make it as good as it is now, so if this sizer is not supported when using xrc file, it is because it not simple to implement it... Isn't it ?