Author Topic: wxStyledTextCtrl  (Read 5792 times)

Sornaensis

wxStyledTextCtrl
« on: February 05, 2011, 10:55:10 pm »
I am trying to use wxStyledTextCtrl. I built the library from contrib/src and have the library linked in my project, but I keep getting these absurd linker errors:

Code
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(stc.o):stc.cpp:(.text+0x1c6c)||undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::wxMemoryOutputStream(void*, unsigned int)'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(stc.o):stc.cpp:(.text+0x1cf7)||undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::CopyTo(void*, unsigned int) const'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(stc.o):stc.cpp:(.text+0x1d5d)||undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::~wxMemoryOutputStream()'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(stc.o):stc.cpp:(.text+0x1daa)||undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::~wxMemoryOutputStream()'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(stc.o):stc.cpp:(.text+0x2c7c)||undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::wxMemoryOutputStream(void*, unsigned int)'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(stc.o):stc.cpp:(.text+0x2d07)||undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::CopyTo(void*, unsigned int) const'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(stc.o):stc.cpp:(.text+0x2d6d)||undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::~wxMemoryOutputStream()'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(stc.o):stc.cpp:(.text+0x2dba)||undefined reference to `wxMemoryOutputStream::~wxMemoryOutputStream()'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(ScintillaWX.o):ScintillaWX.cpp:(.text+0x866)||undefined reference to `wxDropSource::~wxDropSource()'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(ScintillaWX.o):ScintillaWX.cpp:(.text+0xa4b)||undefined reference to `wxDropSource::wxDropSource(wxWindow*, wxCursor const&, wxCursor const&, wxCursor const&)'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(ScintillaWX.o):ScintillaWX.cpp:(.text+0xace)||undefined reference to `wxDropSource::DoDragDrop(int)'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(ScintillaWX.o):ScintillaWX.cpp:(.text+0xb74)||undefined reference to `wxDropSource::~wxDropSource()'|
)]+0x1b0)||undefined reference to `wxBufferedDC::UseBuffer(int, int)'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(PlatWX.o):PlatWX.cpp:(.text+0x48fa)||undefined reference to `wxMemoryInputStream::wxMemoryInputStream(void const*, unsigned int)'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(PlatWX.o):PlatWX.cpp:(.text+0x4b1c)||undefined reference to `wxMemoryInputStream::~wxMemoryInputStream()'|
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28u_stc.a(PlatWX.o):PlatWX.cpp:(.text+0x4b8f)||undefined reference to `wxMemoryInputStream::~wxMemoryInputStream()'|
||=== Build finished: 16 errors, 0 warnings ===|

I am using wxSmith and I have wxWidgets setup to link as a Monolithic library. What do I need to link?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 11:00:01 pm by Sornaensis »

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
Re: wxStyledTextCtrl
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 02:19:03 am »
The wxWidgets library is my guess.
You do know that the order you link the libraries matter?

Tim S.
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org