Author Topic: Compliar Error  (Read 5804 times)

Offline alex93

• Single posting newcomer
Compliar Error
« on: November 24, 2010, 11:39:05 pm »
Hey people, i am new in the topic of programming and my friends adviced me to use code blocks.

So when I am finished with righting the code, i click the build button, but it says

"Conversion - Debug" uses an invalid compiler [YOUR ANSWER IS ALREADY THERE. SEARCH THE FORUMS!]. Probably the toolchain path within the compiler options is not setup correctly?! Skipping...
Nothing to be done.

im using mac os leopard.

thanks in advance for help :)

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: Compliar Error
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 11:49:11 pm »
Install a compiler and/or set up the toolchain in "Settings -> Compiler and debugger... -> [the compiler you have installed] -> Toolchain executables".
Make sure the compiler's installation dir is correct and the executables exist in the bin-folder below it

Offline alex93

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 12:15:33 am »
So for mac I need to install Xcode developer tools?

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2010, 07:28:19 am »
I don't know, I work on linux and on windows (only at work), I never worked on Mac.

So this question should be answered by a Mac user (Maybe you find something in the wiki or in the forum, if you search).

Offline alex93

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2010, 01:26:21 pm »
I don't know, I work on linux and on windows (only at work), I never worked on Mac.

So this question should be answered by a Mac user (Maybe you find something in the wiki or in the forum, if you search).

Thank you for the help