Author Topic: Some problem with VC++2005 compiler,which is on Codeblocks  (Read 3396 times)

Offline hhacker

• Single posting newcomer
Some problem with VC++2005 compiler,which is on Codeblocks
« on: November 20, 2010, 11:35:57 am »
Hi,I was using vc++2005 compiler on codeblocks,I have read codeblock wiki about this topic,and searched around.
But I still don't know what happened here,the Build process is fine ,no error no warning,But when I ran the result exe file,it just doesn't show anything.
It's a simple mfc program which, which works fine on vc++2005,I have checked the codeblocks compiler setting,I'm pretty sure I have include the vc lib and other things.
At first,I thought it was because of Muti-threaded dll runtime library,I used "/MD" option(If i don't, it will show errors),but my result file's size is bigger than my original file(by vc++2005).
Please help me.

Offline hhacker

• Single posting newcomer
Re: Some problem with VC++2005 compiler,which is on Codeblocks
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 11:12:47 am »
Finally I solved it,I imported the ms basic lib,and everything works fine.
btw:It still need manifest file to deal with it,because codeblocks won't run mt.exe to process the exe file.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: Some problem with VC++2005 compiler,which is on Codeblocks
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 11:52:31 am »
btw:It still need manifest file to deal with it,because codeblocks won't run mt.exe to process the exe file.
You can setup a post build step for that
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]