Author Topic: Where to Download Code Profiler Plugin?  (Read 9787 times)

Offline WeakPeak

• Multiple posting newcomer
Where to Download Code Profiler Plugin?
« on: October 07, 2010, 08:29:28 pm »
I was searching for the download destination of the Code Profiler plugin but i can not find it.

i am using C::B 10.05 rev. 6283

thx in advance

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: Where to Download Code Profiler Plugin?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 08:50:56 pm »
It's part of the contrib-plugins, how to install them depends on your OS.

Offline WeakPeak

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2010, 09:00:56 pm »
i found it ... here:

http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/codeblocks/branches/release-10.05/src/plugins/contrib/profiler

need to install tortoisen first...

i am using windows and used the C::B installer with minGW and GCC.

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2010, 09:07:54 pm »
If you use the windows installer for C::B 10.05 release, you just have to rerun it and chose to install the code-profiler plugin.

Offline WeakPeak

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2010, 09:46:23 pm »
i did that but also if i set the profile flag in options for debug, release and general for the project it prints me out that i have to set "profile code when executed"..

and the program :

Program exited normally.
Debugger finished with status 0

so its not the same problem like this guy

http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php?topic=427.0

had...

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2010, 09:57:58 pm »
Did you RE-Compile your Source Code?
Then run it?

Just checking the simply things; I do not know enough for the complex profile issues.

Tim S.
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline WeakPeak

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2010, 10:05:44 pm »
yes, i debugged it again before using the profiler...

just right now i added a useless line of code and builded it again.. same problem

Offline WeakPeak

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 10:18:50 pm »
Code
mingw32-g++.exe -Wall -pg  -pg -g  -march=core2 -pg   -I"C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator.SHOCKWAVE\Eigene Dateien\irrlicht-1.7.1\include"  -c "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator.SHOCKWAVE\Eigene Dateien\code blocks projects\skybox\first_blender_test\src\shipObject.cpp" -o obj\Debug\src\shipObject.o
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator.SHOCKWAVE\Eigene Dateien\code blocks projects\skybox\first_blender_test\src\shipObject.cpp: In constructor 'irr::scene::shipObject::shipObject(irr::IrrlichtDevice*, irr::scene::ISceneNode*, irr::scene::ISceneManager*, irr::s32, irr::scene::IMesh*, irr::scene::IMesh*, irr::core::list<irr::core::vector3d<float> >, irr::core::list<irr::core::vector3d<float> >, irr::video::IVideoDriver*, irr::scene::ISceneNode*)':
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator.SHOCKWAVE\Eigene Dateien\code blocks projects\skybox\first_blender_test\src\shipObject.cpp:128: warning: unused variable 'timer'
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator.SHOCKWAVE\Eigene Dateien\code blocks projects\skybox\first_blender_test\src\shipObject.cpp: In member function 'virtual void irr::scene::shipObject::render()':
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator.SHOCKWAVE\Eigene Dateien\code blocks projects\skybox\first_blender_test\src\shipObject.cpp:339: warning: statement has no effect
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator.SHOCKWAVE\Eigene Dateien\code blocks projects\skybox\first_blender_test\src\shipObject.cpp:528: warning: statement has no effect
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator.SHOCKWAVE\Eigene Dateien\code blocks projects\skybox\first_blender_test\src\shipObject.cpp:344: warning: unused variable 'explosionFlag'
C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator.SHOCKWAVE\Eigene Dateien\code blocks projects\skybox\first_blender_test\src\shipObject.cpp:371: warning: unused variable 'ITCounter'
mingw32-g++.exe -L"C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Administrator.SHOCKWAVE\Eigene Dateien\irrlicht-1.7.1\lib\Win32-gcc"  -o bin\Debug\first_blender_test.exe obj\Debug\CSceneNodeAnimatorTextureII.o obj\Debug\main.o obj\Debug\rtscamera.o obj\Debug\src\CCloudFactory.o obj\Debug\src\shipObject.o obj\Debug\CBeamSceneNode.o   -pg -lgmon -pg -lgmon -pg -lgmon  -lIrrlicht -lopengl32 -lglu32 -lgdi32
Output size is 2,51 MB
Process terminated with status 0 (0 minutes, 3 seconds)
0 errors, 5 warnings

this is the full compiler output

Offline WeakPeak

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 11:25:59 pm »
ok i now have a gmon.out file... needed to run the compiled .exe file from outside code::blocks

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2010, 03:18:12 am »
ok i now have a gmon.out file... needed to run the compiled .exe file from outside code::blocks

You might have to; but, I only had to run the program from inside Code::Blocks. Note: I did NOT say Debug the program.

Tim S.
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org