Author Topic: Download from BerliOS not available  (Read 17337 times)

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: Download from BerliOS not available
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 03:42:34 pm »
It tells me, that there are too many clients connected.
Whatever it is, it is a berlios-problem and we can not do anything.

Offline IntensivBiter

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 03:53:48 pm »
That the download of BerliOS is not available, is not your problem but the Code:: Blocks customers, Code:: Blocks can not download your problem. Maybe an upload would be located in Torrent.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2010, 04:57:34 pm »
Not customers, but users, C::B is open source project :)
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline IntensivBiter

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2010, 05:01:05 pm »
Great Code::Blocks which one can not download! If it is open source then why not Torrent?
If I was the code-blocks-10.05mingw-setup.exe is it like I can on my PC (I have broadband) set in Torrent available.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 07:09:58 pm by IntensivBiter »

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 09:30:47 pm »
Seraching the forum for alternate mirror would also help, but I can give you the direct link http://apt.jenslody.de/downloads/cb-release-10.05/ where both windows installers for the 10.05 release are mirrored.

I might remove the windows installers from my server if the download increases too much (it is mainly for debian nightlies/releases), but I have a limit of 5000GB and that's not yet reached.

Offline IntensivBiter

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2010, 09:45:43 pm »
Why even take out the server connection has a transfer limit? There are still torrent? Hard disk storage space do I have enough and others also determined. And since my internet has no limit, I can also provide for Torrent. But as soon invite others to distribute it with torrents anyway it himself. This is the principle of Torrent.

If you or copyright does not mind, I seed it now and I have attached the torrent attached. The file extension ". Txt" must be easily removed.
If you or copyright something about it, you tell me please!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:12:34 pm by IntensivBiter »

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2010, 10:19:54 pm »
Why even take out the server connection has a transfer limit? There are still torrent? Hard disk storage space do I have enough and others also determined. And since my internet has no limit, I can also provide for Torrent. But as soon invite others to distribute it with torrents anyway it himself. This is the principle of Torrent.
I know torrent.
I can not use it, because I still have just ISDN at home, and I don't want to use it, because I don't want to open my private systems for untrusted connections from outside.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 12:10:59 am »
Probably someone should upload 10.05 to sf.net, too...
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline thomas

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 01:35:43 am »
Look, if download link at BerliOS has a problem (although it does work just fine for me), why don't you just use the Coral CDN?
"We should forget about small efficiencies, say about 97% of the time: Premature quotation is the root of public humiliation."

Offline Gallandro

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 03:07:50 am »
Look, if download link at BerliOS has a problem (although it does work just fine for me), why don't you just use the Coral CDN?

Hi. I'm having a similar problem to the one the guys above are reporting. I have been trying the link on berlios for the past week and it always reports "too many clients".

Unfortunately thomas the link you have here is of no use to me, and I would suspect to the OP too, because it is a link for the standard CodeBlocks setup file. The file I want (and I notice that the OP wanted the same file too) is the CodeBlocks setup file with integrated MingW.

The link for the standard setup file works for me too, but I'm after the other file :)

Anyone have an alternative link for the setup file with mingw that isn't on berlios?

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2010, 07:25:47 am »
Anyone have an alternative link for the setup file with mingw that isn't on berlios?
The first idea is to change the name of the installer in Thomas' link, but unfortunately this does not work at all (too many clients).
The second idea would be to read all the post in this thread (including mine) and you would find an alternative download.

Offline Gallandro

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2010, 08:02:28 am »
The first idea is to change the name of the installer in Thomas' link, but unfortunately this does not work at all (too many clients).
The second idea would be to read all the post in this thread (including mine) and you would find an alternative download.

Yeah, I'd tried that with Thomas' link too.

Sorry, I don't know how I missed that link you had posted earlier in the thread. Put it down to stupidity. Thank you.

You were saying that you don't have the bandwidth to serve this by torrent yourself. I would be happy to help out if you want.