: Updated to svn revision 10080.
This build of Code::Blocks still is compiled using the newly released TDM-GCC 4.9.2 and wxWidgets 2.8.12.
In the near future, wxWidgets 3.x will be used.Download link
This installer is *not* an official release, nor is the provided Code::Blocks version expected to be as thouroughly tested as the "nightly builds" the Code::Blocks Team provides us with.
It does, however, include a few experimental plugins and patches that might not otherwise be tried out by more users.
Use this simple to use installer to promote Code::Blocks among your peers!Highlights:
- Unlike the official installer, this installer automatically detects your account permissions and proposes a default installation path accordingly.
If your account has the priviledges of an administrator and you want to install as admin, but you have UAC enabled, right-click on the installer and run it as admin.
- In addition to the functionality of the nightly builds, the following additional plugins are included in this version of Code::Blocks:
- UUID Generator
- A few dictionaries for the SpellChecker plugin are bundled.
- This build of Code::Blocks proudly adopts the alternate icons created by Alpha (see this thread).
- Some community patches were applied:
- Patch #3309: Add "Close all project files" menu option in selected project (by alatar_)
- Patch #3237: Automatic escape sequences when inside a string (by Alpha).Changes to installer
- Added new plugins, such as Occurrence Highlighting.
[li] Added new lexers.
Disclaimer: This installer contains binaries of unstable versions of Code::Blocks and its tools and plugins, and is not endorsed by the Code::Blocks Team themselves, so any incorrect behaviour you may find therein should be tested for in the official release and nightly versions before you decide to report any bugs.