Author Topic: resurrection of old plugins  (Read 19298 times)

Offline Cryogen

• Regular
Re: resurrection of old plugins
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2010, 04:44:39 am »

Howdy,

Thanks for the explanation. That helped a lot.

you should see status indicators for any changes. Have you updated recently. I recently fixed a bug that prevented the correct display of status for newer versions of subversion (which sounds like you describe)

Well done, that fixed it. I now get a variety of icons and can see it update when I change things. I'll have a play around, now.

Cheers.

Offline Cryogen

• Regular
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2010, 07:27:21 pm »

Hey,

I finally got around to looking at ColorCoder. I've modified it to build as a contrib plug-in and patched the system build files. The file are attached in ColorCoder's thread. Morten, hopefully you won't need to do any work to add it to contrib, now. Anything required should be minimal.

Cheers.

Offline Cryogen

• Regular
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2010, 07:48:25 pm »

Also, I just found that rndgen says it comes from the CB repo. but it's not in the contrib workspace.

Ciao.

Offline gd_on

• Lives here!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2010, 11:25:01 am »
@dmoore
especially if your FileManager and PowerShell plugins become contrib plugins, could you internationalize them : changing some wxT and _T to the macro _ for menu items in FileManager or configuration items and tooltips for PowerShell.

Thanks by advance.

gd_on
Windows 11 64 bits (23H2), svn C::B (last version or almost!), wxWidgets 3.2.4 (tests with 3.3), Msys2 Compilers 13.2.0, 64 bits (seh, posix : gcc, g++ and gfortran in C:\msys64\mingw64) or 32 bits (dwarf2, posix  in C:\msys64\mingw32).

Offline dmoore

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2010, 06:37:11 pm »
@dmoore
especially if your FileManager and PowerShell plugins become contrib plugins, could you internationalize them : changing some wxT and _T to the macro _ for menu items in FileManager or configuration items and tooltips for PowerShell.

will do.

Offline gd_on

• Lives here!
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2010, 07:13:22 pm »
@dmoore
Thanks.
but ...
I compiled these plugins on windows correctly.
This afternoon, I tried to do the same on Linux (Redhat 5) at work, but I obtained errors :
The first one : it claims for fam.h, that I don't have anywhere on this machine,
second one : I tried to compile after deleting the option -D__FAM__, but I have now an other error at line 1136 in directorymonitor.cpp, saying a problem with DirMonitorThread (I don't remember exactly which one, and I'm not on Linux now, but it has something to do with an incompatible declaration !).

gd_on
Windows 11 64 bits (23H2), svn C::B (last version or almost!), wxWidgets 3.2.4 (tests with 3.3), Msys2 Compilers 13.2.0, 64 bits (seh, posix : gcc, g++ and gfortran in C:\msys64\mingw64) or 32 bits (dwarf2, posix  in C:\msys64\mingw32).

Offline dmoore

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2010, 07:17:37 pm »
@dmoore
Thanks.
but ...
I compiled these plugins on windows correctly.
This afternoon, I tried to do the same on Linux (Redhat 5) at work, but I obtained errors :
The first one : it claims for fam.h, that I don't have anywhere on this machine,
second one : I tried to compile after deleting the option -D__FAM__, but I have now an other error at line 1136 in directorymonitor.cpp, saying a problem with DirMonitorThread (I don't remember exactly which one, and I'm not on Linux now, but it has something to do with an incompatible declaration !).

gd_on

you will need gamin on linux

Offline gd_on

• Lives here!
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 08:50:56 am »
@dmoore
OK, it works now. Thanks. :D
As I'm not admin on my linux machine, I had to make some adjustments to the FileManager project to have it work in my own account.
First, I downloaded the last gamin sources and uncompressed them in my own home folder.
In the compilation search path, I added the path to the file fam.h
In the link, I explicitly added /usr/lib64/libgamin-1.so.0 because the pkg-config --libs gamin does not work for me (normal, because not installed), and I have already this lib installed, but the fam.h was not.
Like that, It compiles, and it works.
Now, I can ask to an admin to install properly the last version of gamin :), and it will be available for all users.

gd_on

Offline Cryogen

• Regular
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2010, 04:00:06 pm »

Hey,

I updated wxSmithKWIC SVN last weekend as I hadn't checked in the propgrid 1.4 changes. Also added a Unix project which may need some additional testing as my installation's having issues again.

Cheers,

Cryo.

Offline Jenna

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2010, 09:23:54 am »
Is it possible a bug in GCC?

I have just tested in TDM GCC 4.5 and Loaden GCC 4.4.4.

Both of them has bad information about "wxString templateArgument".

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

@mituan: Please STOP hijacking threads with very little info about a problem that you might be having.
Start a new thread and give the needed info to have a slight chance of help.
What the heck was you doing when you got the error; an other stuff like that.

Tim S.
Hi Tim,
it's just a spambot and banned now.
Text was copied from one of ollydbg's posts in another thread http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,12873.msg86906.html#msg86906 .