Author Topic: VC2010 Express support & removing unused compilers  (Read 2756 times)

Offline etko

• Multiple posting newcomer
    • Homepage
VC2010 Express support & removing unused compilers
« on: June 01, 2010, 06:38:24 am »
Hi,

first I wasn't coding in for C/C++ some time, but I would like to continue. My issue is that I blindly downloaded VS2010 - but current nightly doesn't seem to support it. Is there some comprehensive tutorial how to set it up, more importantly will debugging work? Second problem is, that I have several compilers and want to switch between them often, but I don't use all which dialog provides. What is annoyng when switching, is that there is too many of them and for each one Delte button is grayed out. I would like to trim the combobox content. I tried to edit xml manually and deleted unused ones but after restart they still reappear. Is there a way to punge unused compilers?
Just to add, I did not install, I just unpacked latest nighly, could that be the case?

Offline ollydbg

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • OpenCV and Robotics
    • Chinese OpenCV forum moderator
Re: VC2010 Express support & removing unused compilers
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 07:04:02 am »
The cc_branch has VC2010 supported, but this is under testing, You need to follow:

svn://svn.berlios.de/codeblocks/branches/codecompletion_refactoring

If some piece of memory should be reused, turn them to variables (or const variables).
If some piece of operations should be reused, turn them to functions.
If they happened together, then turn them to classes.