Author Topic: Added additional rich text controls to wxSmith and improved some others.  (Read 9958 times)

Offline Cryogen

• Regular

Hi Guys,

I've released 2 more patches for wxSmith. The first corrects some oversights and a bug in some controls added previously:

-Documented the important event ID requirement for wxFindReplaceDialog;
-Generate a wxRichTextStyleSheet for wxRichTextStyleOrganiserDialog;
-Fixed a bug in wxsRichTextStyleOrganiserDialog that caused dialogue styles to be omitted.

The second adds some additional rich text controls:
-wxRichTextStyleComboCtrl
-wxRichTextStyleListBox
-wxRichTextStyleListCtrl

A demo app. is now available from the wxSmithAddons link below and should be updated with the new controls in a day or so.

Cheers.

Offline MortenMacFly

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
Re: Added additional rich text controls to wxSmith and improved some others.
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 12:56:07 pm »
...sorry, but this patch (wxsmith_add_richtext_controls.patch) does not work for me. The error is:
patching file "src/plugins/contrib/wxSmith/wxSmith-unix.cbp"                                          
patching file "src/plugins/contrib/wxSmith/wxSmith.cbp"                                                
patching file "src/plugins/contrib/wxSmith/wxwidgets/defitems/Makefile.am"                            
patch: **** malformed patch at line 90: @@ -167,6 +173,7 @@                                            

...any hints? Can you re-do?
Compiler logging: Settings->Compiler & Debugger->tab "Other"->Compiler logging="Full command line"
C::B Manual: https://www.codeblocks.org/docs/main_codeblocks_en.html
C::B FAQ: https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ

Offline Cryogen

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 02:51:20 am »
...sorry, but this patch (wxsmith_add_richtext_controls.patch) does not work for me. The error is:
patching file "src/plugins/contrib/wxSmith/wxSmith-unix.cbp"                                          
patching file "src/plugins/contrib/wxSmith/wxSmith.cbp"                                                
patching file "src/plugins/contrib/wxSmith/wxwidgets/defitems/Makefile.am"                            
patch: **** malformed patch at line 90: @@ -167,6 +173,7 @@                                            

...any hints? Can you re-do?

I'll redo it. I modified it by hand to remove the image changes which aren't in SVN. That probably screwed it. Sorry.  :oops:

Offline Cryogen

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 02:58:24 am »

Patch version 2. You'll need to remove the imagelist-related entries manually if necessary.