Author Topic: Code::Blocks and wxWidgets  (Read 11808 times)

Offline f4Gg0t_43

• Single posting newcomer
Code::Blocks and wxWidgets
« on: August 24, 2009, 03:20:11 am »
I have Code::Blocks with mingw, and I followed the wxWidgets installation, but when I try to compile a simple program, it gives the following linker errors. (A lot of undefined references to "__Unwind_Resume" and "___gxx_personality_v0")

Code
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_dlgcmn.o):dlgcmn.cpp:(.text+0x61e)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_dlgcmn.o):dlgcmn.cpp:(.text+0x86a)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_dlgcmn.o):dlgcmn.cpp:(.text+0x9c1)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_dlgcmn.o):dlgcmn.cpp:(.text+0xac6)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_dlgcmn.o):dlgcmn.cpp:(.text+0xc2c)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_dlgcmn.o):dlgcmn.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12)||undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_datacmn.o):datacmn.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x11)||undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_gdicmn.o):gdicmn.cpp:(.text+0x7ed)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_gdicmn.o):gdicmn.cpp:(.text+0x8b6)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_gdicmn.o):gdicmn.cpp:(.text+0xa0d)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_gdicmn.o):gdicmn.cpp:(.text+0xb55)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_gdicmn.o):gdicmn.cpp:(.text+0xb67)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_gdicmn.o):gdicmn.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12)||undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_validate.o):validate.cpp:(.text+0x20c)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_validate.o):validate.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12)||undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_statline.o):statline.cpp:(.text+0x185)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_statline.o):statline.cpp:(.text+0x30e)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_statline.o):statline.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12)||undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_control.o):control.cpp:(.text+0x281)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_control.o):control.cpp:(.text+0x395)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_control.o):control.cpp:(.text+0x3e9)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_control.o):control.cpp:(.text+0x439)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_control.o):control.cpp:(.text+0x584)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_control.o):control.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12)||undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_ctrlcmn.o):ctrlcmn.cpp:(.text+0x4ec)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_ctrlcmn.o):ctrlcmn.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12)||undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_window.o):window.cpp:(.text+0x1588)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_window.o):window.cpp:(.text+0x1a92)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_window.o):window.cpp:(.text+0x2221)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_window.o):window.cpp:(.text+0x249f)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_window.o):window.cpp:(.text+0x3060)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_window.o):window.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12)||undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_button.o):button.cpp:(.text+0x495)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_button.o):button.cpp:(.text+0x5ea)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_button.o):button.cpp:(.text+0x6b4)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_button.o):button.cpp:(.text+0x8d7)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_button.o):button.cpp:(.text+0xaa9)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_button.o):button.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12)||undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_font.o):font.cpp:(.text+0x829)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_font.o):font.cpp:(.text+0x8e0)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_font.o):font.cpp:(.text+0xb71)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_font.o):font.cpp:(.text+0xcec)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_font.o):font.cpp:(.text+0xda6)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_font.o):font.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12)||undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_fontcmn.o):fontcmn.cpp:(.text+0x2af)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_fontcmn.o):fontcmn.cpp:(.text+0x3d5)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_fontcmn.o):fontcmn.cpp:(.text+0x4da)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_fontcmn.o):fontcmn.cpp:(.text+0x880)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_fontcmn.o):fontcmn.cpp:(.text+0x99f)||undefined reference to `__Unwind_Resume'|
C:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib\libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_fontcmn.o):fontcmn.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12)||undefined reference to `___gxx_personality_v0'|
||More errors follow but not being shown.|
||Edit the max errors limit in compiler options...|
||=== Build finished: 50 errors, 0 warnings ===|

By the way, when I check the "Use wxWidgets dll" it does compile, but it requires a dll to run the executable. I want it all packaged into one file.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 03:21:52 am by f4Gg0t_43 »

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
Re: Code::Blocks and wxWidgets
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 03:53:16 am »
Info needed
  • Code::Blocks version/SVN
  • Compiler with version
  • Compiler exception type SJLJ or Dwarf2 (Needed for MinGW GCC 4.x issues)
  • wxWidgets version

Some of the possible cause for problems with using wxWidget Library.
  • Compiler Bug
  • Different version of compiler used on Library and Main Code

Tim S.
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline f4Gg0t_43

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 03:58:10 am »
Code::Blocks 8.02
MingW 3.4.5
wxWidgets 2.8

I do not know what exception type is. :?

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 04:11:22 am »
Code::Blocks 8.02
MingW 3.4.5
wxWidgets 2.8

I do not know what exception type is. :?

The standard for is MingW 3.4.5 SJLJ.

If using Windows Vista the exact build of MingW GCC Matters.
Code
gcc.exe -v
What is your windows version? (98, XP, Vista, etc.)

Did you build wxWidgets yourself?
If yes was it built with MingW GCC 3.4.5?

Tim S.

The command below is enough to start with
Code
gcc.exe -v

Batch file to get more info about MinGW GCC works on Windows XP/should work on Vista
create as batch file I use name version-of-gcc.bat in the MinGW Installation folder.
(default folder is normally "C:\MinGW".)
Code
@echo off
REM credit to Peter Ward work in ReactOS Build Environment RosBE.cmd it gave me a starting point that I edited.
::
:: Display the current version of GCC, ld, make and others.
::

REM %CD% works in Windows XP, not sure when it was added to Windows
REM set GCCBASEDIR=C:\MinGW
set GCCBASEDIR=%CD%
ECHO GCCBASEDIR=%GCCBASEDIR%
SET PATH=%GCCBASEDIR%\bin;%SystemRoot%\system32

REM ECHO %PATH%
REM ECHO %GCCBASEDIR%\bin\pic30-gcc.exe

if exist "%GCCBASEDIR%\bin\gcc.exe" (gcc.exe -v 2>&1 | find "gcc version")
if exist "%GCCBASEDIR%\bin\ld.exe" (ld.exe -v)
REM  2>&1 | find "gcc version")

if exist "%GCCBASEDIR%\bin\pic30-gcc.exe" (pic30-gcc.exe -v 2>&1 | find "gcc version")
if exist "%GCCBASEDIR%\bin\pic32-gcc.exe" (pic32-gcc.exe -v 2>&1 | find "gcc version")
if exist "%GCCBASEDIR%\bin\msp430-gcc.exe" (msp430-gcc.exe -v 2>&1 | find "gcc version")
if exist "%GCCBASEDIR%\bin\arm-elf-gcc.exe" (arm-elf-gcc.exe -v 2>&1 | find "gcc version")

REM if exist %GCCBASEDIR%\bin\pic32-gcc.exe pic32-gcc.exe -print-search-dirs
if exist %GCCBASEDIR%\bin\pic32-ld.exe (pic32-ld.exe -melf32pic32mx -v)
if exist %GCCBASEDIR%\bin\windres.exe (windres --version | find "GNU windres")
if exist %GCCBASEDIR%\bin\dlltool.exe (dlltool --version | find "GNU dlltool")
if exist %GCCBASEDIR%\bin\pexports.exe (pexports | find "PExports" )
if exist %GCCBASEDIR%\bin\mingw32-make.exe (mingw32-make -v | find "GNU Make")
if exist %GCCBASEDIR%\bin\make.exe (ECHO It is not recommended to have make.exe in mingw/bin)
REM ECHO "The minGW runtime version is the same as __MINGW32_VERSION"
if exist "%GCCBASEDIR%\include\_mingw.h" (type "%GCCBASEDIR%\include\_mingw.h" | find "__MINGW32_VERSION" | find "#define")
if exist "%GCCBASEDIR%\include\w32api.h" (type "%GCCBASEDIR%\include\w32api.h" | find "__W32API_VERSION")

:_end
PAUSE
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 04:30:03 am by stahta01 »
--

Offline f4Gg0t_43

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 04:35:00 am »
I used wxPack.
I am using windows XP.

That command gives
Code
C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW\bin>gcc -v
Reading specs from ./../lib/gcc/mingw32/3.4.5/specs
Configured with: ../gcc-3.4.5/configure --with-gcc --with-gnu-ld --with-gnu-as -
-host=mingw32 --target=mingw32 --prefix=/mingw --enable-threads --disable-nls --
enable-languages=c,c++,f77,ada,objc,java --disable-win32-registry --disable-shar
ed --enable-sjlj-exceptions --enable-libgcj --disable-java-awt --without-x --ena
ble-java-gc=boehm --disable-libgcj-debug --enable-interpreter --enable-hash-sync
hronization --enable-libstdcxx-debug
Thread model: win32
gcc version 3.4.5 (mingw-vista special)

That batch files gives
Code
GCCBASEDIR=C:\Program Files\CodeBlocks\MinGW
gcc version 3.4.5 (mingw-vista special)
GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 2.18.50.20080109
#define __MINGW32_VERSION 3.14
#define __W32API_VERSION 3.11

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 04:37:48 am »
I used wxPack.

Which version of wxPack?
On http://wxpack.sourceforge.net/Main/Downloads look into release notes for MinGW Compiler Info.
Which version of windows?

Tim S.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 04:44:56 am by stahta01 »
--

Offline f4Gg0t_43

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 04:43:33 am »
wxPack_v2.8.8.04.exe, and I use windows XP SP3

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2009, 04:47:46 am »

I am looking at sf.net wxPack to get details on wxPack_v2.8.8.04.exe.
It might be bad or not compatible with MinGW GCC 3.4.5

Will post more after I research it.
Be about 4 hours to download wxPack_v2.8.8.04.exe.

No idea if wxPack is the cause; but I plan to test it and see if it fails.
Found a Copy downloaded in the past it looks to use MinGW GCC 4.2.1; not sure if it is the cause will test it.

Tim S.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 04:57:00 am by stahta01 »
--

Offline f4Gg0t_43

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2009, 04:59:30 am »

I am looking at sf.net wxPack to get details on wxPack_v2.8.8.04.exe.
It might be bad or not compatible with MinGW GCC 3.4.5

Will post more after I research it.
Be about 4 hours to download wxPack_v2.8.8.04.exe.

No idea if wxPack is the cause; but I plan to test it and see if it fails.
Found a Copy downloaded in the past it looks to use MinGW GCC 4.2.1; not sure if it is the cause will test it.

Tim S.

Thank you very much! 4 hours to download 300mb file? Took me like 10 minutes are you sure it is the right one?

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2009, 05:01:43 am »
It could take a few hours to test if wxPack is the issue.

Let us proceed in checking for Code::Blocks compiler configuration issue.
Turn on full compiler logging
http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ#Q:_How_do_I_troubleshoot_an_compiler_problem.3F

And, post the build log; the whole log if it is short for your project.

Tim S.
--

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2009, 05:03:48 am »
Thank you very much! 4 hours to download 300mb file? Took me like 10 minutes are you sure it is the right one?

Yes, about 300 MB; but, I found a prior copy on my harddrive and now I just need to decide how to test it.
Do I need to check with same Compiler as you used or not, etc.

Edit: I have the cheapest DSL line possible; it is much faster than dial-up.

Tim S.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 05:10:25 am by stahta01 »
--

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2009, 05:07:14 am »
From
http://www.network-theory.co.uk/docs/gccintro/gccintro_54.html
Undefined references to internal run-time library functions, such as __gxx_personality_v0, are also a symptom of linking C++ object files with gcc instead of g++. Linking the same object file with g++ supplies all the necessary C++ libraries and will produce a working executable:

Need the build log from "Full Compiler Logging" to verify the above is not the cause.

Tim S.
--

Offline f4Gg0t_43

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2009, 05:08:26 am »
I am using g++.

Code
mingw32-g++.exe -LC:\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib -LC:\boost\lib  -o bin\Debug\4.exe obj\Debug\_Main.o obj\Debug\_App.o  obj\Debug\resource.res   -lwxmsw28_core -lwxbase28 -lwxpng -lwxzlib -lkernel32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -lwinspool -lcomdlg32 -ladvapi32 -lshell32 -lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid -lcomctl32 -lwsock32 -lodbc32  -mwindows

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2009, 05:19:55 am »
Duplicated the errors with wxPack and the newest TDM GCC Compiler.

Code
GCCBASEDIR=C:\GreenApps\MinGW_GCC4_41_TDM1
gcc version 4.4.1 (TDM-1 mingw32)
GNU ld (GNU Binutils) 2.19.1
GNU windres (GNU Binutils) 2.19.1
GNU dlltool (GNU Binutils) 2.19.1
GNU Make 3.81
#define __MINGW32_VERSION           3.16
#define __W32API_VERSION 3.13
My errorss
Code
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib/libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_app.o):app.cpp:(.text+0x2dc): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib/libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_app.o):app.cpp:(.text+0x9e8): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib/libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_app.o):app.cpp:(.text+0xa08): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib/libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_app.o):app.cpp:(.text+0xc8b): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib/libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_app.o):app.cpp:(.text+0xe9e): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib/libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_app.o):app.cpp:(.text+0xeb0): more undefined references to `_Unwind_Resume' follow
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib/libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_app.o):app.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib/libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_main.o):main.cpp:(.text+0x13f): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib/libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_main.o):main.cpp:(.eh_frame+0x12): undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_v0'
C:\SourceCode\Libraries\wxWidgets2.8\lib\gcc_lib/libwxmsw28_core.a(corelib_icon.o):icon.cpp:(.text+0x272): undefined reference to `_Unwind_Resume'

I suggest trying the newer wxPack and see if the problem goes away.

Tomorrow I will see if I have time to test wxPack_v2.8.9.02.
College classes begin Tomorrow; no idea if I will have the time till next weekend or not.

Tim S.
--

Offline TDragon

• Lives here!
    • TDM-GCC
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2009, 05:22:08 am »
I can clear this up; the problem is definitely that f4Gg0t_43 is using the official MinGW GCC 3.4.5 (which uses SJLJ unwinding) but the latest version of wxPack uses TDM-GCC 4.3.2-dw2. You can't mix versions of GCC with different unwinding methods; and with C++ programs, it's generally best to also use a release in the same series.

Sorry -- but it's not very hard to build wxWidgets yourself!
https://jmeubank.github.io/tdm-gcc/ - TDM-GCC compiler suite for Windows (GCC 9.2.0 2020-03-08, 32/64-bit, no extra DLLs)

Offline stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2009, 05:24:44 am »
Found cause of the error.

wxPack_v2.8.8.04 is an DW2 (Dwarf2) build.

You can not mix SJLJ and Dwarf2 code without extra work; I do not know how to do it. But, others do it with C only programs.

From
http://wxpack.sourceforge.net/Main/ReleaseNotes

01/25/2009 Version 2.8.9.01 - Beta
    * ^ wxWidgets v2.8.9
    * ^ wxFormBuilder v3.0.58-beta
    * ^ wxAdditions v2.8.9.01 (Built against wxWidget v2.8.9)
    * ^ wxVC v2.8.9.01. (Built against wxWidget v2.8.9)
    * + Added Gcc4.3.2-sjlj compiled libraries.
    * - Removed Gcc 4.2.1-dw2 compiled libraries

Edit: I suggest trying wxPack v2.8.9.02  or building wxWidgets yourself.

Tim S.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 05:26:17 am by stahta01 »
--

Offline f4Gg0t_43

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 05:30:18 am »
Okay thank you very much guys! Installing wxPack 2.8.9.02 right now. Will let you know if it works, if it doesn't I will try to build it myself. Thanks again.

Offline f4Gg0t_43

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2009, 05:44:41 am »
It works!! Thank you guys so much!! I will look into SJLJ and DW2 differences later.