Author Topic: Export as HTML, RTF, ...  (Read 44432 times)

Offline kisoft

• Almost regular
Re: Export as HTML, RTF, ...
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2005, 08:05:07 am »
Ok, I just committed the changes to CVS. It should be visible for anonymous CVS in a few hours.

Ok, good work!  8)

I have trouble with my russian symbols in PDF, will see later.

Good luck!
wxWidgets: 2.8.12
CodeBlocks: Master github cbMakefileGen plugin:
https://github.com/kisoft/cbmakefilegen

Offline utelle

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2005, 12:06:16 am »
The method Write is the one that should be used there, but it's adding a lot of spacing between text and wouldn't allow me to add a background (I'd say the spacing is a bug in Write).

Yes, there was a bug in method Write. But I have fixed it at last. And there is now an additional method WriteCell allowing to specify a background color.

Quote from: Ceniza
Cell isn't breaking line when it reaches the right margin, but it allows me to put a background (which currently I disabled due to the white border that erases the previous text).

The method Cell still takes a cell margin into account, but method Write resp WriteCell now uses internally a cell margin of 0.

Quote from: Ceniza
2 will have to wait for a fixed Write, a fixed and smarter Cell, a fixed Write with a background option or a new function doing that.

I'll just commit that change and with my head in my hands I'll sit and cry.

Version 0.6 of wxPdfDocument including the fixes mentioned above and several other enhancements is available for download. The API documentation has been updated accordingly.

Have fun with the new release!  :)

Regards,

Ulrich

Offline utelle

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2005, 12:13:25 am »
I have trouble with my russian symbols in PDF, will see later.

Unfortunately this is not trivial to solve. The Adobe standard fonts don't support cyrillic letters. You'll have to use and embed an appropriate cyrillic font into the PDF document. wxPdfDocument now contains a utility, MakeFont, which assists you in creating the necessary support files. See the documentation for further details.

Regards,

Ulrich

Offline Ceniza

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • CenizaSOFT
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2005, 12:29:14 am »
Quote from: utelle
Version 0.6 of wxPdfDocument including the fixes mentioned above and several other enhancements is available for download. The API documentation has been updated accordingly.

Great! Thanks for having it all in mind :)

I'll give it a try ASAP and hope next week I can commit a new version of the PDF Exporter.

Thanks again :)

Offline Ceniza

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • CenizaSOFT
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2005, 05:16:59 pm »
I just committed the new version of wxPdfDocument to the SVN repository and made the changes in the PDF exporter plugin to use WriteCell and works lovely (line wrapping and fill colour) :)

Thanks utelle, once again.